RSS

WEEK 4: POST 1

WELL, The clock is ticking and the time is growing short and we will soon be graduates from Full Sail University.  As I reflect on this I am wondering if I have gained everything I had hoped to gain from this experience.  I have learned so many tools such as designing websites, podcasts, blogs, video production, flash creations, online course development, photo imaging, photo sharing, music making, music and video appreciation I think yes I can say I have gained a lot from this experience!  In my final month I will be fine tuning my media creation and thesis I am proud of this so far and excited to keep plugging away and making a masterpiece. Go to Making The Change to view and see what I have accomplished so far.  I will be adding podcasts, video's a ning and a short online course.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

jbb said...

:-)

Post a Comment