RSS

Week 1: Blog post 4

As I work on my content proposal I start thinking about how I want to share my thesis and everything I have learned?  My thesis focuses on bringing Web 2.0 strategies to professional development for educators.  So in order to bring my ideas to fruition as well as bring value to my thesis I need to use the Web 2.0 tools that I am talking about.  So for my media project I will be designing a NING site so that teachers from all over can come and learn about Web 2.0 strategies as well as communicate with one another via social networking (as well as Web 2.0 tool).  The educators can also take a UDUTU course and learn about Web 2.0 networking what it is and how they can implement it in their classrooms.

I'll keep you posted as this project grows.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment