RSS

WEEK 2: Blog post 1

I know I am wasting time and the clock is ticking...

But I can't decide on what to do for my media project!!! I stipulated in my content proposal that I was going to do a Ning social networking site and a UDUTU course.  I am not excited about the Ning.. I think I may just go back to my original idea and have a website with web 2.0 tools and resources and then link it to the UDUTU course.  YES, I think I needed to just make a decision.  Here is my logo I  built for my ning/udutu/website.  Now need to concentrate on the other stuff.. NEED TO GET WORKING!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

jbb said...

tick-tock-tick... sorry, that was mean. But sometimes really excellent ideas come from the pressure. It sounds like you are already listening to your passion and going towards a project that means more to you than something half-baked. Go for it!

Post a Comment