RSS

My Project so far

www.makingthechangeweb20.comok, so I got a domain name and started my website.  Go check it out... and tell me what you think. I am really looking for critical responses.. don't just tell me you like it.. I want to know how I can change it if I need to.  My target audience is K-12 teachers.. and most technology websites cater to the secondary teachers.  I wanted the site to be attractive to all teachers.

I also found a new LMS (free) course offering site.. go to my professional development page and take a look at "myhaiku".

enjoy!

www.makingthechangeweb20.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Athurzo said...

Allison,

I am really enjoying the changes in the project. It looks great and I think that the navigation bar on ever page makes a huge difference. I would still try to lighted the pencil lines on you web 2.0 page. Very fun project and I am amazed by your flash work. I give you a lot of credit!

Adrienne

Post a Comment