RSS

WEEK 4: iTunes, Pandora, Last.fm, Audible.com, GarageBand

I watched the tutorials for itunes, pandora and Last.fm.  I have used itunes and pandora but, Last.fm is new tome.  Interestingly I do have a Iphone so i downloaded the apps and love being able to have my pandora and last.fm now in my car via this app!

The garage band tutorial was good if you knew how to play the guitar (which I don't) so I continue to play with the garage band and make new loops and music via the extra loops I purchased.  I was getting tired of hearing the same garage band loops in all of my presentations and now I am starting to hear them on commercials.  Time to upgrade!  My daughter is learning to play the guitar via garage band's "learn guitar" series and she says so far this has been the best computer lesson app.

After I finish my thesis this next month I want to work on my piano and learning more from the garage band series and transfer it to my personal piano... Can't wait!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

jbb said...

Good luck and enjoy your freedom to reconnect with personal learning plans.

Post a Comment