RSS

WEEK 2: blog post 4

The art of possibility chapter 4 takes the human nature of asking "why me?", and helps us turn it around and make life sweeter by asking "What have I done to contribute?"  "do unto others as I would have them do unto me" (paraphrase of course).  We know this but, do we actually take each day and ask ourselves "what have I done to contribute?"


So I took this question and I asked my friends through Facebook what they have contributed this week and of course had many replies.  Here are the responses:

Allison Carter Kenney
proctoring FCAT doesn't work, but, I will throw out that I contributed to making sure teenagers taking the FCAT were calm and self assured. (I did the first one) now your turn.
Tracy Dover Huggins
Contributed to a special project at work that will assist many others
Mindy Lafevers-Hodge
Tried my best to keep the hubs comfortable during a terrible food poisoning episode.
Dennis Wright
contributed to teaching creative young minds how to make the world a little more beautiful. (One fierce outfit at a time! Ha!)
Donna Clark Bateman
contributed by showing love to a 13-yo that was acting way less than lovable.
J'aime Arcaini Settle
The world population :)

So I will ask my blog friends the same thing now... "what have you done to contribute?"

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

jbb said...

Wow, great job asking the questions that need to be asked.

Post a Comment