RSS

Social Bookmarking

It is EASY! Yes, easy to bookmark using social bookmarking.  I have been resistant to try this new tool. But, I jumped in and now wonder what has taken me so long?  I cherish my bookmarks because when I find something great I want to make sure I can get it back.  Now with the social bookmarking I can get those bookmarks from any computer (yes, work and home) as well as see what good "stuff" others have found.  Now I the question is.... do I go back and bookmark everything in delicious.com or just start marking from here on out?  Well if you are interested in seeing my bookmarks check out mine at:

www.delicious.com        my username is:  allytalks

check out this video about delicious.com


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment