RSS

Great blog tool- Free Webinar!

Well, as I sit here thinking about when I am going to start planning for this upcoming school year my mind races to think about what new Web 2.0.tool could I use. I would like to try a webinar for one of my classes at UCF this fall. This class is RED 4942 for elementary ed majors. I believe that we teach how we were taught; and if we continue to teach our upcoming teachers traditionally then unfortuntley they will follow. In order to teach the 21st Century generations we need to practice the tools ourselves. Sooooo, with that being said I thought I would share my new find!

Vyew – This is a pretty specialized application that really has more application for tech coordinators and trainers than it does for teachers in general. This is essentially a free webinar. It does have features that you’d normally pay tens of thousands for, such as the ability to share PowerPoints, whiteboarding and the holy grail of webinars, desktop sharing. Your presentation room can hang around, even when you aren’t there, so people who couldn’t attend can still pop in to see the slides, notes and chat. Perfect for distance learning and live demonstrations at a moments notice. Vyew is quite possibly the best value on the list (compared to the cost of similar solutions). Once again.. FREE!

http://vyew.com/site/index2

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment